THE LAND.....OUR DREAM HOUSE

THE LAND.....OUR DREAM HOUSE

Thursday, November 25, 2010

MOVING THINGS AROUND

NOVEMBER 25, 2010

Frank said that I wasn't being honest in my last post. Since I want to preserve my integrity, here is what I avoided when I took those pictures!






We keep bringing more of our belongings into the main part of the house, and finding places for them. We even went up to John and Tonya's house, and brought a car load of things down from the attic. It was mostly winter clothes. That meant sorting and restoring some things. At this point, the house looks like this.

Here is the great room.......












the pantry.....................


and the study.






















This is Daisy's favorite place--in front of the
fire place.















We have even done a little decorating!







I see that we've missed either taking or putting on the computer some of the pictures that would bring us up to today's date. I will get them, and do a new post in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment